On 30 March 2022 KIELTYKA GLADKOWSKI took part in the event organized by the techUK devoted to the future of mobility services. There were discussed the status and potentials of technical and digital development in the mobility sector, with the emphasis on digital aspect.
KIELTYKA GLADKOWSKI, as the member of NYCB, takes part in the webcast organised by the New York City Bar devoted to cryptocurrency and hot topics in fintech and derivatives, taking place on 12 April 2022.
During the event the panelists will discuss:
– Decoding Cryptocurrency, Blockchain, FinTech, and Emerging Regulations;
– Embracing Cryptocurrency, DeFi, Digital Innovations, FinTech, and Crypto Derivatives;
– Creating Market Standard Documentation For Digital Assets and Contractual Standards for Digital Asset Derivatives;
– How U.S. regulators and market participants are assessing opportunities;
– Risks of FinTech and DeFi services and the challenges these technological innovations raise in the current regulatory landscape.
KIELTYKA GLADKOWSKI takes part in the training organised by Wolters Kluwer on 30 March 2022, devoted to debt collection from bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies.
The subject of the training is a comprehensive overview of important aspects of civil investigations and enforcement proceedings, where bitcoins or other cryptocurrencies are either the subject of the claim (e.g. in the case of a bitcoin sale contract) or the subject of the debtor’s property, against which the execution of monetary claims may be conducted. In addition to strict enforcement proceedings, cases are also discussed when the debtor is subject to bankruptcy or restructuring proceedings. The training has a practical dimension, the lecturer’s experiences and tips on how to act as a creditor’s representative in this type of cases and how to deal with a number of emerging practical difficulties will be presented.
On 22 March 2022 KIELTYKA GLADKOWSKI KG LEGAL will take part in MOD Cirrus Programme organized by TD-Info and techUK.
TD-Info and techUK are jointly holding an Industry Engagement event with the Ministry of Defence (MOD), to update industry on MOD’s progress and plans regarding the Cirrus Programme.
The Cirrus team wish to stimulate a discussion on how collaboration with industry can support progress in the delivery and adoption of cloud capabilities.
The discussion will focus on the assumptions and goals of Cirrus programme, scope and timeline, MODCloud ecosystem, datacentre rationalization.
On 5-6 April 2022 KIELTYKA GLADKOWSKI participates in Spectral Sessions organized by L3Harris Geospatial. Spectral Sessions is a virtual thought leadership event focused around the trends, benefits and applications of spectral data and analysis. Some of the topics discussed will be:
- The Future of Space-Based Data Analysis
- Moving Beyond the Light Table: Improving Image Exploitation Tradecraft
- Monitoring Methane Point Sources with Commercial and Civil Satellite Imagery Data
- New Spectral Technology and Missions
- Earth, Wind and Fire: Environmental and Climate-Related Applications for Spectral Data
- Widening the Spectral Processing Aperture with ENVI and Open Source Tools
Data fusion is the idea of seamlessly combining different sources of data to provide additional information about an area of interest. This can include data from multiple resolutions of the same modality, or even data from disparate modalities.