On 15 September 2021 partners of KIEŁTYKA GŁADKOWSKI KG LEGAL LAW FIRM will take part in the summit devoted to the future of EU’s currency, organized and hosted by Bitkom, which is a German digital association, founded 1999 in Berlin, representing more than 2,000 companies of the digital economy. Their membership spans more than 1,000 SMEs, over 500 startups and virtually all global players.
The Euro Summit organizers will discuss the questions of the future of the present monetary system and economy; the key drivers of the digital euro; the co-existence or competition between a central bank digital currency and private payments or crypto-assets.
KIELTYKA GLADKOWSKI will take part in panel discussions in the following areas:
Digital euro: A Threat or Opportunity for Banks?
- What do we need the digital euro for?
- Design choices and their trade-offs
- From cryptocurrencies, stablecoins and Diem to CBDCs
- CBDCs and stablecoins – the race for mainstream adoption
- How crypto is revolutionizing our financial system
- How decentralized and disintermediated will the future of finance look like?
The speakers will include: