KIELTYKA GLADKOWSKI, as the member of NYCB, takes part in the webcast organised by the New York City Bar devoted to cryptocurrency and hot topics in fintech and derivatives, taking place on 12 April 2022.
During the event the panelists will discuss:
– Decoding Cryptocurrency, Blockchain, FinTech, and Emerging Regulations;
– Embracing Cryptocurrency, DeFi, Digital Innovations, FinTech, and Crypto Derivatives;
– Creating Market Standard Documentation For Digital Assets and Contractual Standards for Digital Asset Derivatives;
– How U.S. regulators and market participants are assessing opportunities;
– Risks of FinTech and DeFi services and the challenges these technological innovations raise in the current regulatory landscape.
The event will be an opportunity to gain an in-depth understanding of the latest developments in cryptocurrency, related derivatives, transactions, and regulations affecting the FinTech industry.
Some of the speakers include:
Conrad G. Bahlke, Counsel, Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP;
Dan Berkovitz, General Counsel, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission;
Jeff Bandman, Founder and Principal, Bandman Advisors;
Ryne Miller, General Counsel, FTX US;
J. Christopher Giancarlo, Senior Counsel, Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP;
Ilene Froom, Partner, Reed Smith LLP;
Mark New, Senior Counsel, Americas, International Swaps and Derivatives Association, Inc.
Richard Hay, Counsel, UK Head of Fintech, London, Linklaters
Bruce Fekrat, Executive Director and Associate General Counsel, CME Group
Link to the event: