KIELTYKA GLADKOWSKI specializes in advising the cross-border INFRASTRUCTURE sector in Poland.
Our expert legal experience focuses on all aspects of the INFRASTRUCTURE sector on the Polish market, the very broad concept of which applies not only to the modernization and expansion of public space (PUBLIC MACRO INFRASTRUCTURE), but also to the development and implementation of infrastructure investments of companies, including IT, cybersecurity and “green” MICRO INDUSTRIAL INFRASTRUCTURE, including services for corporations within the life science and IT sectors.
– legal environment of infrastructure projects,
– knowledge of the economic sector, combined with the ability to analyze and allocate complex, often cross-border risks;
– support for infrastructure understood as investment support, including key consultancy related to tenders, documents, financing strategies and investment conditions.
Energy, including renewable energy;
Sustainable development and climate change;
Power, including conventional generation, transmission and distribution;
Transport, including airports, ports, roads, bridges, tunnels, mass transit and light rail;
Social infrastructure, including the infrastructure of the education system (schools, universities and dormitories), and public utility facilities (sports facilities and multifunctional facilities) and health care facilities;
Media, including energy transmission systems.
– critical digital infrastructure of industrial entities;
– cybersecurity networks;
– smart innovations;
– green and cyber transformations;
– telecommunications and related technologies;
Legal support for INFRASTRUCTURE is of an interdisciplinary nature and is particularly related to the issues indicated in the following specific thematic specializations.