KIELTYKA GLADKOWSKI assists in legal identification of assets in Poland, such as:
KIELTYKA GLADKOWSKI helps in the following:
Choice of legal measures available to restore proper ownership and legal status of ownership:
– Court invalidation of resolutions of shareholders in Polish capital companies;
– Invalidation of sale contracts concluded to the detriment of creditors;
– Restoration of proper legal status of ownership in Land and Mortgage Register in Poland (also by entering notices about initiated legal actions in respect to the real property).
We advise in the entire spectrum of white collar investigations and asset tracing in this respect, like:
– due diligence of debtors;
– financial investigation;
– verification of real property registers;
– open source records: available to the public;
– restricted sources of records where information is only available to law enforcement – we have access to this information due to attorney status and private investigator capabilities.
Our team of attorneys and private investigators (Private investigator licence (No. 0001582)) has the capacity to reach the information not available to the general public in respect of asset tracing:
As part of its activities, under Polish law, the holder of private investigator licence is entitled to take actions in matters relating to, among others:
searching for missing people and property,
collecting evidence in criminal and civil cases,
pursuing claims arising from legal relationships between natural persons,
combating unfair competition,
violating or revealing a trade secret.
KIELTYKA GLADKOWSKI has access to financial documentation of corporate entities, which is used to trace assets. Such documentation provides insights into the source of the assets, whether the particular asset was obtained legitimately or illicitly, and the disposition of the asset.
Reports prepared as a result of asset tracing involve a thorough analysis of the following:
– asset acquisition;
– sources of income;
– information on shell companies, trusts, funds.
DATA PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
PRIVATE CLIENT DESK
IMMIGRATION LAW – BUSINESS IMMIGRATION – POLISH PASSPORT
VENTURE CAPITAL AND PRIVATE EQUITY
AGREEMENTS AND CONTRACTS
CONTRACTS IN THE INTERNATIONAL TRADE – SMART CONTRACTS
BUSINESS INVESTIGATIONS – PRIVATE DETECTIVE SERVICES
POLISH LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY – LEGAL SUPPORT IN OPERATIONAL BUSINESS MAINTENANCE AND REPRESENTATION OF SHAREHOLDERS IN COURT
OFFSHORE COMPANIES – TAX OPTIMIZATION
DISSOLUTION AND LIQUIDATION OF CAPITAL COMPANIES
LITIGATION AND REPRESENTATION OF INTERNATIONAL CLIENTS BEFORE THE POLISH COURTS
CROSS-BORDER BANKRUPTCY IN POLAND