KG Legal found another foreign customer for Polish IT business entity for cross-border BIO-IT project.
On 12th and 13th 2016 the key representatives of law firms associated in the international legal life science organisation BioLawEurope F.m.b.A. attended the meeting held in Cracow. It gave the opportunity to create B2B meetings of foreign business entities (customers of foreign law firms) with Polish entrepreneurs from LifeScience industry. A series of B2B meetings took place on 12th May in the Bonerowski Palace***** Hotel on the main square. The results of B2B meetings were negotiations about IT project between leading Polish software developer (contractor) and foreign medical business (client).
We present you “family” photo of all present representatives of law firms associated in international legal life science organisation BioLawEurope F.m.b.A. Photo made by Fotografia Studio, www.adamgolda.com.
In the picture from left to right:
- Attorney Manuel Blättler (economist) – Switzerland: Vischer law firm, vischer.com – Zürich;
- Attorney Anke Heezius – Netherlands: Life Science Legal Advocaten law firm, lslegal.nl – Amsterdam;
- Attorney Theresa Comiskey Olsen (United States of America) – Norway: Langseth Advokatfirma DA law firm, langsethadvokat.no – Oslo;
- Attorney Sonja Hebenstreit (Doctor of Juridical Science) – Austria: Herbst Kinsky Rechtsanwälte law firm, herbstkinsky.at – Vienna;
- Attorney Fredrik Astrup Borch (Norway) – Langseth Advokatfirma DA law firm, langsethadvokat.no – Oslo;
- Attorney Jan Bjerrum Bach (Member of the Board – Director of BioLawEurope) – Denmark: Jusmedico Advokatanpartsselskab law firm, jusmedico.com – Copenhagen;
- Attorney Christian Dierks (German Titular Professor and Doctor of Science of Charité Universitätsmedizin Berlin, doctor, author) – Germany: Dierks + Boehle Rechtsanwälte law firm, db-law.de – Berlin;
- Attorney Margot Subirats (Spain; pharmacist) – Spain: Subirats Advocats law firm, subiratslegal.com – Barcelona;
- Attorney Mark Anderson (Chairman of the Board – Director of BioLawEurope) – England: Anderson Law, andlaw.eu – London,
- Attorney Linda Longo Italy: Biolato Longo Ridola & Mori law firm, blrm.it – Rome;
- Attorney Jakub Gładkowski (legal counsel, auditor of BioLawEurope’s Board) – Poland: KG Legal law firm, kg-legal.eu – Cracow;
- Attorney Małgorzata Kiełtyka (legal counsel, sworn translator of English) – Poland: KG Legal law firm, kg-legal.eu – Cracow;
- Attorney Denis Schertenleib (France, solicitor – UK; physicist, Doctor of molecular biology) – France: Cabinet Schertenleib law firm, schertenleib-avocats.com – Paris;
- Attorney Ombeline Degreze-Pechade – France: Cabinet Schertenleib law firm, schertenleib-avocats.com – Paris;
Absent at the General Meeting in Krakow BioLawEurope members of the organization:
- Sweden: Magnusson law firm, com – Attorney Charlotte Bus
- Belgium: Van Innis & Delarue law firm, vaninnis-delarue.be – Attorney Dieter Delarue – Bruksela.