KG LEGAL NEWS. KG Legal – Polish law firm specialising in cross border family law cases becomes the Polish member of REUNITE INTERNATIONAL – International Family Law.
Link to the official website of REUNITE INTERNATIONAL.
KG Legal has joined the international organization – the leading UK charity specialising in the movement of children across international borders.
Cross border family law cases
With the accession to this UK organization KG Legal will develop counseling in Polish jurisdiction in cross border family law cases, including:
– claims arising from parental care;
– international parental child abduction;
– Polish Family Court permits for activities exceeding day-to-day management of the assets of a minor and a child;
– alimony and other maintenance obligations with respect to spouses and children;
– entering into civil settlements abroad;
– cases resulting from a divorce abroad and division of property;
– cases connected with mixed marriages;
– custody of the child;
– parental authority;
– cases connected with guardianship;
– cases resulting from a separation or divorce judgments rendered in foreign jurisdictions;
– cases regarding the issue of marital status;
– parental rights to children in the light of the annulment of marriage;
– cases based on the international law, including the Convention on the Civil Aspects of International Child Abduction, signed in The Hague on October 25, 1980 (Journal of Laws of 25 September 1995).